Mini Pamela Crossbody Hobo - Woodstock
Go from everyday to weekend with this bohemian inspired hobo handbag. The Mini-Pamela is a simple modern medium sized bag perfect for a woman who wants to lighten her load but keep her essentials with her. Heading to the office as a shoulder bag and to the art festival as a crossbody, she has an adjustable wide strap for comfort and a laidback luxury style.
Handcrafted in Chicago | 100% Italian and South American full grain leathers
- Aniline Leather: this leather will continue to age and develop a patina. Has a very light protective top finish and is brushed to add a dusty surface, soft to the touch.
- Color: Rustic Brown
- Fully lined with maroon microfiber lining
- Antique Brass Hardware
- Black metal zipper closure and exterior back zipper pocket
- 1.5" wide shoulder strap with an 11" - 21" drop (adjusts from shoulder to crossbody)
- Two interior open media pockets
- 14 in. wide x 10 in. high x 2 in. deep
- Includes a dust bag
- Ethically made in the USA
This is my everyday carry as it holds everything I need, in place, no puddles or clumps of items that I have to hunt down. It holds a remarkable amount of stuff and still looks great , not bloated out of shape. The cross body strap is to die for! Very flexible and grippy, not slippery and oh so comfortable to wear.
The Woodstock is a brown/black color that is quite unique and is very soft and silky to the touch. After being treated with waterproofing spray it is now water resistant! I’m very impressed because I never thought I could carry this type of leather without destroying it. Quite sturdy!
I was so impressed with not only the quality, but the fact that there was a personalized thank you note enclosed signed from Brynn. I used to buy from Coach, but I was looking for a purse made in the USA and I couldn't be happier.