Lauren Crossbody - Wicked
This luxuriously bohemian slouchy styled handbag is so functional and beautiful, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without her.
From gorgeous leather to super flattering shape, this bag with a few clicks of the straps can turn into a shoulder, crossbody, foldover bag and more. She is designed to handle every situation even if your everyday commute includes a downtown subway ride or biking to work (simply convert her into a backpack in 2 clicks) and become the most versatile bag you ever owned.
Handcrafted in Chicago | 100% Italian and South American leather
- Charcoal Rustic and Distressed Nubuck Italian leather
- Fully lined with olive green microfiber
- Antique Brass Hardware and Light Brown colored zippers
- Super durable and soft plastic visilon drop-down top zipper closure (12 inch top opening)
- Two 1.25" wide straps: short shoulder strap and long adjustable cross body (both detachable)
- Handle drop: 10" drop (shoulder strap) and 12" - 24" drop (cross body strap)
- Pockets: 2 exterior front open and zipper pockets, back outside zipper pocket, 2 interior media pockets
- 14.5 in. width (at middle) x 16 in. height x approx. 3 in. depth (expandable on bottom)
- Includes a dust bag
- Made ethically and proudly in the USA!
Love this bag that I bought from Brynn at the One of a Kind Show. It has plenty of zipper sections and pockets to stay organized. The convertible feature makes it easy to adjust for the occasion. Love the backpack option! Bag is fairly light, considering it is leather. Craftsmanship is excellent. The hardware is hefty and durable. Although it carries a fairly substantial price tag, the materials and stitching quality should keep this bag looking new for a very long time.