Lizzy Guitar Bag Strap - Lilac Vintage Mosaic
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Our leather trimmed guitar-style handbag straps will instantly add personality to your favorite bag.
Made with a variety of fun-colored woven prints and completely backed with high quality leather, this long adjustable 2 inch wide strap will transform the look of your Brynn Capella handbag, as long as it has d-rings to attach to. The durable leather based wide strap makes any bag super comfortable and stylish.
Get more compliments than you ever imagined.
- Print: Lilac/Teal Vintage Mosaic woven jacquard ribbon
- Option 1: Walnut Brown Leather Strap and Trim with Antique Brass Hardware
- Option 2: Black Italian Leather Strap and Trim with Nickel Hardware
- 16 - 26" Adjustable Strap Drop
- 51" L x 2" W x 0.1" D
- Made in Chicago
Please note: This purse guitar strap clips onto bags with d-rings.
- FREE SHIPPING on any US order $150+.
- FLAT RATE SHIPPING available. Any order under $150, you can choose $7.99 flat rate for Priority Mail or you can choose First Class Package for less (if item weighs less than 1 pound).
- FREE RETURNS on any full-priced item (no discounts or promo codes used) within 30 days of purchase.
- FREE EXCHANGE (or STORE CREDIT) on any item purchased with a discount code within 30 days of purchase.
As a small business, we do not have a dedicated shipping department. We process, package and ship all of our items from our home office, Monday through Friday, so we thank you for your patience.
- Shipping Timeframes: Delivery within 7-12 business days, depending on your location. Please note that quantities are limited & subject to availability AND that delivery timeframes may be extended during sale and peak times.
Local Curbside PICKUP available at checkout. Once processed, you will receive an email when the item is ready and you can make an appointment for a Pickup Time, typically within 3-5 business days.
Express Shipping: Please note that we do not ship out any orders on the same day it was ordered, it still takes at least 1-2 business days for us to process and package with Express orders. This is the fastest method but only guarantees Overnight Shipping after order has been processed.
- International Shipping: There are no timeframe guarantees. If you choose to ship via UPS or Fed-ex, we cannot guarantee there will not be a brokerage fee. We suggest to choose USPS Priority International, it may cost more upfront and take a little longer, but typically no brokerage fee. There should be no duty fees in Canada or Mexico, since we only ship our own American-made goods.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Small batch production is at the heart of our brand. We handcraft all of our goods locally for quality assurance and to create little to no waste. We only use full-grain Italian and South American cowhide leather that only gets better, softer and more personal with age.
We do not make seasonal offerings, as we view our colorful leathers as year round neutrals. All our styles are designed with real women in mind (and named after them) focusing on beauty and versatility for the independent spirit in all of us.
Everything now and always will be made in the USA as we have no desire to be a mass-produced department store brand.
As I’ve said in other reviews (and taking to people who compliment my Brynn Capella guitar straps), I seriously LOVE them!! So much so I hope that one day the strap will be named after this purple & nickel hardware loving girl 💜🖤
This strap is no exception - beautiful purple/aqua ribbon pattern with soft yet strong black leather backing, and jewlery-like Nickel hardware.
HUGE fan of Brynn’s guitar straps and bought two of these in the VIP Insiders area. I get so many compliments on the ribbon’s pattern/color - beautiful cool-toned Pink Daisy on white background with black pattern. The leather backing is soft and sturdy with my favorite Nickel hardware. I wear it with both Nickel and Brass hardware bags and it works well.
I received my first guitar strap and it’s beautiful! Ordered my first handbag these two will meet soon!
If you have a lot of Brynn Capella bags (and maybe I do), this guitar strap will probably go with all of them. It’s so striking someone stopped me at a restaurant the other day and asked where I bought it.
Love the guitar straps. Can change my purse options with different straps