The Perfect Tote
Meet the Perfect Tote, we simply call Edie!
We recently upgraded our Edie tote, trying to create the perfect tote for work, for play, for travel and we think we did. No detail was overlooked.
Designed with the chic, busy, laid back working woman in mind. She has comfy elongated handles with the perfect drop down handle length. She has lots of room for all your essentials for the workday and/or weekend! She is made to fit a 13" laptop but we didn't want your laptop knocking around with all of your other stuff, so we created a unique separate backside pocket just for her. She also fits your makeup bag, wallet, water bottle and much more in the main compartment.
Handcrafted in Chicago | 100% Italian and South American leather
MORE PICTURES COMING SOON (or watch our FB live to see Brynn showcase all the upgraded features.)
✨ Separate Top Zipper Laptop Pocket (14" zipper, lightly padded pocket)
✨ New Adjustable Crossbody Strap
✨ A Connector to keep main compartment slightly closed
✨ New Trolley Sleeve on backside for travel ease on your suitcase
✨ Added center structure so bag stands up on its own
✨ Upgraded Zippers and Hardware
Same Dimensions and Main Details:
- 13.5 inch Length x 11 inch Height x 5 inch Deep
- Top opening 16.5"
- Inside Zipper Pocket
- Two Inside Open Media Pockets
- Handle Strap Drop 11"
- Key Fob
- Includes a dust bag
- Made in the USA
AVAILABLE COLORS: (L to R)
1) Noche: Super supple black Italian cowhide leather. Fully lined with a maroon colored microfiber and black zippers. Silver hardware and black stitching.
2) Blue Bayou: A two toned semi-aniline Italian cowhide leather. This leather will soften overtime beautifully. Fully lined with olive microfiber and rosy brown colored zippers with antique brass hardware and taupe stitching.
3) Sienna (Whiskey): Super supple hazelnut/caramel/sienna colored Italian cowhide pull-up leather. Fully lined with a olive colored microfiber and golden tan zippers with antique brass hardware and taupe stitching.
Please note: This is a special page/pricing for Insiders. You can also currently use your Style Stars. Heads up we are looking at revamping that program this year to a VIP membership.