Mini Pamela Crossbody Hobo - Guava
We took a classic hobo style bag to the next level with the Mini Pamela by making her a crossbody bag too.
Her classic shape fits all of your essentials without looking bulky and the adjustable wide crossbody strap adds comfort and versatility. Between the inside open media pockets and the outside zipper pocket, you can organize your small need to find items easily, especially your smart phone.
Handcrafted in Chicago | 100% Italian and South American full grain leathers
- Semi-Aniline Leather: has a light protective top finish, even coloration with a smooth look, soft hand and luxurious feel
- Color: Blush with lilac undertones
- Fully lined with cactus microfiber lining
- Antique Brass Hardware
- Golden Tan top metal zipper closure and exterior back zipper pocket
- 1.5" wide shoulder strap with an 11" - 21" drop (adjusts from shoulder to crossbody)
- Two interior open media pockets
- 14 in. wide x 10 in. high x 2 in. deep
- Includes a dust bag
- Ethically made in the USA
This purse is classic. And the Fawn suede looks stunning with a little black dress or your favorite jeans, so versatile. The wide adjustable strap means it won’t fall of your shoulder. And I love how BC bags can go crossbody in an instant. You will love this!!
My first of many BC bags was the mini Pamela- she’s the reason I keep coming back for more! You’ll love it!!!❤️
This bag is perfect!
Love this bag! Such a beautiful color. Perfect size
This is my everyday carry as it holds everything I need, in place, no puddles or clumps of items that I have to hunt down. It holds a remarkable amount of stuff and still looks great , not bloated out of shape. The cross body strap is to die for! Very flexible and grippy, not slippery and oh so comfortable to wear.
The Woodstock is a brown/black color that is quite unique and is very soft and silky to the touch. After being treated with waterproofing spray it is now water resistant! I’m very impressed because I never thought I could carry this type of leather without destroying it. Quite sturdy!