Lauren Crossbody - Eclipse
Crossover to the light with the Lauren Convertible Backpack Crossbody bag. Being six bags in one, she embodies sophistication mixed with a little bit of simplicity and whole lot of versatility. She is designed to handle any and every situation and she does it all with an impeccable amount of style. Once you make her your new travel companion, you'll wonder how you ever went all this time without her.
Her fun pop of color inside allows you to see/find what you are looking for easily. Contrasting taupe stitching is used to highlight her unique design and to add dimension to her appearance.
- True Black Italian cowhide leather
- Fully lined with a scarlet red microfiber
- Nickel Hardware and black metal zippers
- Heavy duty visilon drop-down top zipper closure (12" opening)
- Two 1" wide straps: short shoulder strap and long adjustable cross body (both detachable)
- Handle drop: 10" drop (shoulder strap) and 12" - 24" drop (cross body strap)
- Pockets: 2 exterior front open and zipper pockets, back outside zipper pocket, 2 interior media pockets
- 14.5 in. width (at middle) x 16 in. height x approx. 3 in. depth (expandable on bottom)
- Includes a dust bag
- Made in the USA
Amazingly soft, moldable leather! Very pliable and can be packed out to hold a lot. It is delightful against the body because it is so moldable! The color bright green and very uplifting. I use it in backpack mode a lot and it is so comfortable this way. I just love this bag!
This is the perfect handbag! The leather is divine. The Dark Horse is a perfect rich brown. And the Lauren bag is classic, versatile and so functional. It’s my everyday go to. And a travel bag must have!
I am using this purse as a backpack for my laptop. It’s a beautiful piece and roomy enough for the compacted and notebooks. High quality product made in the USA!!
I bought this purse for my 20 year old daughter in 2017. She loves it so much she never changes it out and wears it daily. It is definitely one of the best gifts I have ever given her.
Love it! The best bag I've ever had!