Lauren Crossbody - Mai Tai
The perfect bag for the girl who can't make up her mind on what bag she wants.
The Lauren is our signature bag, designed in 2010 for the stylish girl-on the go. With a few clicks of the short or long crossbody detachable straps, she can turn into almost any bag you need at a moments notice, whether that is a crossbody or even a backpack. Made with gorgeous Italian leather, she is an investment that will stand the test of time. Appeals to women of all ages with her slouchy boho style frame and super flattering shape.
Some things will never go out of style.
Handcrafted in Chicago | 100% Italian and South American leather
- Soft and elegant semi-aniline European cowhide leather, with a slight top protective coating
- Color: Salmon
- Fully lined with wheat microfiber
- Antique Brass Hardware and Taupe zippers
- Super durable and soft plastic visilon drop-down top zipper closure (12 inch top opening)
- Two 1.25" wide straps: short shoulder strap and long adjustable crossbody (both detachable)
- Handle drop: 10" drop (shoulder strap) and 14" - 26" drop (new longer crossbody strap)
- Pockets: 2 exterior front open and zipper pockets, back outside zipper pocket, 2 interior media pockets
- 14.5 in. width (at middle) x 16 in. height x approx. 3 in. depth (expandable on bottom)
- Includes a dust bag
- Made in the USA
Amazingly soft, moldable leather! Very pliable and can be packed out to hold a lot. It is delightful against the body because it is so moldable! The color bright green and very uplifting. I use it in backpack mode a lot and it is so comfortable this way. I just love this bag!
This is the perfect handbag! The leather is divine. The Dark Horse is a perfect rich brown. And the Lauren bag is classic, versatile and so functional. It’s my everyday go to. And a travel bag must have!
I am using this purse as a backpack for my laptop. It’s a beautiful piece and roomy enough for the compacted and notebooks. High quality product made in the USA!!
I bought this purse for my 20 year old daughter in 2017. She loves it so much she never changes it out and wears it daily. It is definitely one of the best gifts I have ever given her.
Love it! The best bag I've ever had!