Lexy Studded Bracelet in Merlot
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Add some gorgeous arm candy in some of our favorite colors. The stylish rock-'n'-roll glamour shines in our full grain leather studded bracelets with our signature domed studs. Snaps on and off easily but very secure.
- Aniline Leather: a light protective top finish, even coloration with a smooth look, soft hand and luxurious feel
- Color: Wine Brown
- Inner circumference: 7 inches
- 2" width
- Double snap closure
- 8 antique brass 1/4" studs
- Antique Brass hardware
- Made in Chicago
- FREE SHIPPING on any US order $150+.
- FLAT RATE SHIPPING available. Any order under $150, you can choose $7.99 flat rate for Priority Mail or you can choose First Class Package for less (if item weighs less than 1 pound).
- FREE RETURNS on any full-priced item (no discounts or promo codes used) within 30 days of purchase.
- FREE EXCHANGE (or STORE CREDIT) on any item purchased with a discount code within 30 days of purchase.
As a small business, we do not have a dedicated shipping department. We process, package and ship all of our items from our home office, Monday through Friday, so we thank you for your patience.
- Shipping Timeframes: Delivery within 7-12 business days, depending on your location. Please note that quantities are limited & subject to availability AND that delivery timeframes may be extended during sale and peak times.
Local Curbside PICKUP available at checkout. Once processed, you will receive an email when the item is ready and you can make an appointment for a Pickup Time, typically within 3-5 business days.
Express Shipping: Please note that we do not ship out any orders on the same day it was ordered, it still takes at least 1-2 business days for us to process and package with Express orders. This is the fastest method but only guarantees Overnight Shipping after order has been processed.
- International Shipping: There are no timeframe guarantees. If you choose to ship via UPS or Fed-ex, we cannot guarantee there will not be a brokerage fee. We suggest to choose USPS Priority International, it may cost more upfront and take a little longer, but typically no brokerage fee. There should be no duty fees in Canada or Mexico, since we only ship our own American-made goods.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Small batch production is at the heart of our brand. We handcraft all of our goods locally for quality assurance and to create little to no waste. We only use full-grain Italian and South American cowhide leather that only gets better, softer and more personal with age.
We do not make seasonal offerings, as we view our colorful leathers as year round neutrals. All our styles are designed with real women in mind (and named after them) focusing on beauty and versatility for the independent spirit in all of us.
Everything now and always will be made in the USA as we have no desire to be a mass-produced department store brand.